If you recently checked your credit report and noticed that your score was on the lower end, then chances are that you may be thinking that securing a loan is now impossible. However, there are a wide number of lenders out there that are actually willing to approve your loan request.
In this respect, the best way to obtain loans for bad credit online is to make use of an online loan marketplace that can help you find the ideal lender that you seek. So, we decided to review the one place that not only fits that description but also goes above and beyond to help borrowers of all credit types secure funding: UKBadCreditLoans.
What Exactly Does UKBadCreditLoans Do For Borrowers?
To put it simply, UKBadCreditLoans is an online credit broker that makes it easy for anyone with bad credit to find and connect with potential lenders in a matter of minutes. As such, they are not to be confused with direct lenders, as they don’t disburse funds but rather act as the go-between to match you with a legitimate and reliable loan provider.
The lending process is also designed to be simple, fast, and efficient, as all you need to get started is to fill out and submit one application form, which is then distributed among their network of lenders. If approved, you’ll receive multiple loan offers from different lenders that you can review and compare.
According to Emilia Flores, the co-founder of UKBadCreditLoans, “With over 100+ lenders in our network, the likelihood of receiving multiple loan offers is high, which also increases the chances of borrowers being able to secure the most favorable rates and terms.”
Borrowers are also under no obligation to accept any loan offers, and since UKBadCreditLoans is free to use, you don’t have to worry about paying any fees or dealing with any penalties, either.
However, it is important to keep in mind that the terms and rates that you will be offered will likely be less appealing than what you would normally find on a traditional loan. In most cases, the lower your credit score, the lower the loan amounts, and the higher the interest rates will be.
How Can UKBadCreditLoans Help You?
The best part about UKBadCreditLoans is that their wide network of lenders allows them to help you get access to all kinds of loans. And since each one comes with its own loan amounts, rates, and terms, this enables you to make comparisons and pick the one that fits your needs best.
In this respect, some of the loans you can typically apply for via UKBadCreditLoans include;
- Bad Credit Loans: These loans cater primarily to borrowers with poor credit scores, which is why they have less stringent eligibility requirements than traditional loans. In most cases, you can borrow up to £5,000, but the downside is that they also come with high-interest rates, due to the high level of risk to the lender.
- Payday Loans: These loans are a form of short-term lending that acts as a small cash advance until the borrower’s next paycheck arrives. They typically max out at £5,000 and are due in full when the due date arrives. The good thing about them is that they can be processed very quickly, making them ideal for sorting out small financial emergencies.
- Same-day Loans: These loans are typically disbursed within the same day of approval, which makes them well-suited for handling urgent expenses such as car repairs or medical bills. However, the downside is that the convenience factor comes at a price, as they typically come with relatively short repayment periods and high-interest rates.
- Short-term Loans: This is a form of unsecured lending that allows borrowers to access urgent funding to deal with any type of personal or business expenses. They come with flexible repayment terms and less stringent eligibility requirements, compared to personal loans. These loans are also typically due within a few months and also come with high-interest rates, but the advantage is that they can be useful to borrowers looking to build up their credit scores.
How to Qualify For A Loan via UKBadCreditLoans?
As a credit broker, UKBadCreditLoans does not offer loans to customers but simply matches them with qualified lenders. This means that the company doesn’t have any influence over minimum loan requirements. However, there are a few basic eligibility criteria that you must meet to submit a loan request through their site.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be a citizen/permanent resident of the UK
- Have a steady source of income
- Have an active UK bank account
If you fit within these criteria, then here’s how you can apply for funding via UKBadCreditLoans.
Step 1: Pre-qualify on the UKBadCreditLoans site.
You will need to fill out an online pre-approval form with all your personal and financial details, like your address information, social security number, contact details, credit score, bank account information, employment status, income level, etc. You can also rest assured that, at this stage, there will be no hard credit pull on your report.
Step 2: Review loan offers.
Once you submit your loan request, their partner lenders will review your application. If you are approved, you will receive loan offers, each with its own rates and terms to consider. If you decide to accept one of them, you can e-sign the loan agreement, and the lender will deposit the approved funds into your checking account by the next business day.
What Happens If You Qualify For A Loan via UKBadCreditLoans?
Once you receive your funds, it will be your obligation to make sure that you abide by the repayment schedule set forth in your loan agreement. In some cases, the lender may even require you to set up automatic payments to deduct the money from your account on the set due dates.
Keep in mind that failing to repay your loan on time can have serious consequences. Most of the time, you will be charged late payment fees, which can often be extremely expensive and can raise your debt amount significantly.
There is also the chance that the lender will report you to the relevant credit bureaus, which will negatively impact your credit score even further.
Also, if you have any issues regarding your loan, you will need to contact the lender directly since UKBadCreditLoans has no involvement after you receive your funds.
What Happens If I Don’t Qualify For A Loan via UKBadCreditLoans?
Most of the time, UKBadCreditLoans will be able to partner you with a direct lender, even if you have a bad credit history. However, if you are unable to get connected to one, then you can try to request a smaller loan amount. This can sometimes improve your chances, especially if your credit score is severely low.
Alternatively, you can also try to improve your credit score before reapplying by reviewing your report, keeping an eye out for any possible discrepancies or errors, and reporting them to the credit bureau for correction. You can also try to improve it by lowering your debt-to-income ratio.
Securing online loans typically comes with a lot of risks, but it seems that with UKBadCreditLoans, the odds are in your favor. You will be able to connect with legitimate lenders and compare loan offers to find the best rates. Also, since the lending service is free, you won’t have to financially commit to anything beforehand.
If you ask us, it’s worth checking out what their lenders have to offer, so feel free to head over to their site and see if their partner lenders can help you out today!