Samsung Galaxy S20, Plus and ultra, Camera, Feature and Specs
Samsung’s Galaxy ‘S’ series has always been at the top of the Android phones. In fact, they are the phones that all loaded with all features, come in multiple screen sizes, and even available on all major carriers.
This year, Samsung is going bigger (a lot bigger) and even more expensive. The new Samsung galaxys20, Galaxy s20 plus, Galaxy s20 ultra all are well-known for camera specs, connectivity, and power. But, unfortunately, all of the ‘S’ series comes at a price.
Let’s Begin (Overview):
- Yes, Samsung announced its brand new smartphones that including the Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and the latest S20 Ultra
- Each Galaxy S20 series has the same core features and specs, but there is still quite some variation between each of them that you need to know
- The Samsung Galaxy S20 and S20 Ultra can connect to the fastest 5G networks – But, only the S20 ULTRA has 100x zooming
Well, give a read to this post to know some essential details on Samsung s20 smartphones.
Screen size and design:
- The Samsung s20 has a 6.2-inch screen and weighs 163 grams
- The Samsung galaxy s20 has a 6.7-inch display and weighs 186 grams
- The Galaxy s20 plus has a 6.9-inch screen and weighs 220 grams
All Galaxy S20 series support the new 120Hz refresh rate and HDR. Just remember that the 120Hz refresh rate is only available if you keep the resolution of S20’s to FHD 1080p resolution.
- Get the Galaxy S20 in pink, blue, and grey
- Get the Galaxy S20 Plus in gray, blue, and black
- Get the Galaxy S20 Ultra in gray and black
All Galaxy S20 Series have regular, ultra-wide, and zoomed lenses, but each of them different!
The Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, and the S20 Ultra all have regular, ultra-wide, and zoom lenses, but they all are different. Here are the main differences, read on to know!
Samsung Galaxy S20:
- This model has a 64-megapixel sensor that takes 12-megapixel regular and even ultra-wide photos, and 64-megapixel zoomed photos
- Enjoy 3x optical “hybrid” optical zooming feature and even up to 30x with optical and digital zooming
Samsung galaxy s20 Plus:
- It is same as the S20 Samsung but packed with an extra depth-sensing lens for enhanced portrait mode shots
Samsung s20 ultra:
- 12-megapixel regular photos
- 48-megapixel zoomed photos, and 108-megapixel ultra-wide photos
- S20 ultra has a unique lens with 10x “hybrid” optical zooming and even up to 100x with optical and digital zooming
- S20 ultra comes with a depth-sensing lens for enhanced portrait mode shots
- The Galaxy S20 and S20 Plus have 10-megapixel selfie cameras along with an 80-degree field of view
- The S20 Ultra has a 40-megapixel selfie camera; it also has an 80-degree field-of-view
What About 5G Network:
- The S20 Samsung can connect to low and mid-band 5G networks, but not offer the crazy Gigabit-per-second speeds
- The S20 Plus and Ultra can connect to high-band said to be as an ‘mmWave’ 5G networks, try and share your experience – thumbs up!
Battery sizes and chargers:
- Samsung S20 – 4,000mAh, and also fast 25W charger included
- Galaxy S20 Plus – 4,500mAh, and also fast 25W charger included
- Galaxy S20 Ultra – 5,000mAh, and also fast 25W charger included, 45W charger optional
Did You Know:
- All models of Galaxy S20 run on the 865 chip, 12 GB of RAM, and come standard with 128 GB of storage. Also, they all are supports microSD expandable storage up to one terabyte (TB)
- With the Galaxy S20 Plus and Ultra, you can increase storage to 512 GB
- With the Galaxy S20 Ultra, you can able to bump up the RAM to 16 GB
- Galaxy S20: $1,000
- Galaxy S20 Plus: $1,200
- Galaxy S20 Ultra: $1,400
The Samsung S20 phones will be available to buy on March 6.
In fact, the splendid & tremendous specifications, features of Galaxy S20 models make them very popular. Are you planning on buying any of these S20 series? So, ahead to your nearby Samsung outlet and get it and enjoy the clicks with amazing features!